Prevents transmission damage from occurring on your front-wheel drive vehicle.
When your car with an automatic transmission is driven, the transmission is lubricated by an engine-driven transmission fluid pump. When the car is towed, this engine driven pump does not operate. Another means of lubrication is needed. REMCO's Lube Pump was developed to provide a reliable lubrication system for the transmission while it's being towed.
- 1/8 HP self-priming diaphragm pump insures high volume lubrication.
- Full volume selector valve directs oil for driving or towing.
- Electronic monitor on motorhome dashboard safeguards the transmission.
- Easily transferred to any other approved vehicle.
- One coiled electrical cable between the motorhome and car provides all the circuits for the pump, monitor, and towed vehicle tail lights.
- All wiring and fluid connections for car and motorhome included.
- Each make/model transmission tested for 20,000 miles before approved.
- Easy installation by garage or weekend mechanic. Complete step-by-step installation instructions provided.
- One year/10,000 miles limited warranty (warranty not applicable on transmissions with over 40,000 miles).
Tow your vehicle on all four wheels without the need of dollies. No odometer mileage accumulation on vehicles with electronic speedometers. All that from a patented system that a mechanic can install in approximately 6 hours.